Search this Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Make urself free and read this Completely...


Share |







What's in a name? Enjoy this terrific conversation that took place between William Knott and Watt.

William Knott : Who's calling?

The answer to the telephone .
Watt : Watt .

William Knott : What is your name, please?
Watt : Watt's my name.
William Knott : That's what I asked you. What's your name?
Watt : That's what I told you. Watt's my name.
A long pause, and then from Watt ,
Watt : Is this James Brown?
William Knott : No, this is Knott .
Watt : Please tell me your name.
William Knott : Will Knott .
You left the talkers at a point here they were totally confused, read the rest of what happened....
Watt : Why not?
William Knott : Huh? What do you mean why not?
Watt : Yeah! Why won't you tell me your name?
William Knott : But I told you my name!
Watt : Didn't you say you will not?
William Knott : Not not, Knott, Will Knott!

Watt : That's what I mean.
William Knott : So you know my name.
Watt : Of course not!
William Knott : Good. So now, what is yours?
Watt : Watt, Yours?
William Knott : Your name!
Watt : Watt's my name.
William Knott : How the hell do I know? I am asking you!
Watt : Look I have been very patient and I have told you my name and you have not even told me yours yet.
William Knott : You have been patient, what about me? I have told you my name so many times and it is you who have not told me yours yet.

Watt : Of course not!
William Knott : See,you even know my name!
Watt : Of course,not!
William Knott : Then why do you keep saying of course Knott ?
Watt : Because I don't.
[ Pause ]

William Knott : What is your name?
Watt : See, you know my name!
William Knott : Of course not!
Watt : Then why do you keep asking Watt is your name?
William Knott : To find out your name!
Watt : But you already know it!
William Knott : What?
Watt : See, and you know mine!
William Knott : Of course not!
Watt : Exactly!
Now they are at a point where both think the other knows their name, but they themselves don't know the other's name.
William Knott : Listen, listen,wait; if I asked you what your name is, what will be your answer?
Watt: Watt's my name.
William Knott : No, no give me only one word.
Watt : Watt
William Knott : Your name!
Watt : Right!
(Pause before it hits him)

William Knott : Oh, Wright!
Watt : Yeah!
William Knott : So why didn't you say it before?
Watt : I told you so many times!
William Knott : You never said Wright before.
Watt : Of course I did.
William Knott: Ok I won't argue any more. Do you know my name?
Watt : I do not.
William Knott : Well, there you go, now we know each other's name.
Watt : I do not!
William Knott : Good!
(Pause before it hits him)

Watt : Oh,Guud!
William Knott : Good.
Watt : No wonder, it took me so long, is that Dutch?
William Knott : No, it's Knott!
Watt : Oh.Okay. At least the names are clear now Guud.
William Knott : Yes Wright.
Now they both think they know each other's name as well!

so...now you are not Knott...rite??.....so watt??????? sorry what???








DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...